Delegates booking onto a course will provide their:
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Job title,
- Professional registration number,
- Place of work,
- Home address,
- Post code,
- Dietary requirements,
- How they heard about the course and
- Details of where to send invoices for payment.
The Data Protection Legislation requires us to notify you of the legal basis under which we process your personal data. We do so under Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation as we have a legitimate interest in processing your data for the following purposes:
- To compile registration forms and badges for course administration
- To be able to arrange appropriate dietary requirements for catering purposes
- To be able to inform course directors of delegates’ grades and work place to allow for group allocation for training purposes
- To allow certificates to be produced as proof of attendance
- To allow for invoices to be raised and posted as well as contact details in the event of invoice query
- Communication to delegates for courses they have booked on, including timings and course programmes
- To allow for collection of course feedback
We will hold booking information and registration forms electronically/in paper format for no longer than six (6) years. At this point all electronic and paper records will be destroyed and we will be unable to answer any questions relating to a course you attended after this period.
We will only email you details of further courses, which may be of interest to you, if you have ticked the box indicating this on your booking form. Please be aware that we are unable to send you details should you not tick this box.
Right to withdraw consent for marketing purposes
Where you have provided your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent at any stage. To withdraw your consent please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your GDPR Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have rights to access your personal data and to ask us to rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data or to object to processing. You can find out more about these rights at the Information Commissioner’s website:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you are not happy with how we look after your personal data. See https://ico.org.uk/concerns/